Posted on 09/26/12 @ 08:17 AM (updated 09/03/22
RockNRor VERSION 126.96.36.199 (+ROR_API).
Find more information in CustomizeAOE forum topic and CustomROR forum topic and RockNRor webpage
- Backup empiresx.exe, just in case ;)
- Windows XP, 7 or later (may work with linux using wine+winetricks, but not guaranteed)
- Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable libraries 2013
-- If not working: For Windows 10 you can try this link (from Microsoft too) : update for visual 2013 redist
-- For Windows 10 you can try installing this all-in-one installer instead (THANK YOU PhatFish).
- Rise of Rome expansion !
- Windows 10 users : If you experiment issues (e.g. RockNRor plugin does not seem to work well), run the game in compatibility mode (XP, or Win7)
-- To check is RockNRor is active, select a unit in-game and press F2 key. If a popup shows up, then RockNRor is active.
TECH INFO :
- Developed for Rise of Rome 1.0a. Some features are compatible with AOE 1.0b, 1.0c and ROR 1.0.
- RockNRorAdmin.Exe can install RockNRor plugin and change resolution (including copying necessary files) for you
- Strong consistency checks : program will warn you if something went wrong, and before doing any harm
- Strong consistency checks : if you try to use it with other files than original empiresx.exe, you probably will encounter an check error.
FEATURES / TROUBLESHOOTING / DISCUSSIONS:
See forum topic.
* 1920*1200 interfac.drs files if you choose that resolution.
* 1920*1080 interfac.drs files if you choose that resolution.
* 1280*1024 interfac.drs files if you choose that resolution.
To change resolution: extract the interfac.drs archive you chose above, then use RockNRorAdmin's menu to change resolution and select the data/data2 DRS files when asked for.
|Pages:  2 3 4 5 6 » Last » |
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
very good, i hope you add new per files in customize aoe 2 and anti closes and anti crash when cheated by another cheeat program
Posted on 01/04/13 @ 07:21 PM
Posted on 05/17/13 @ 04:48 AM
computer player never chat with me and ask tribute. could you fix it. thank you
@wardanaindonesia, That is an issue with the game itself, not with this tool it seems. Such things require a certain degree of scripted events, which were only added in aok, not in aoe.
Posted on 05/18/13 @ 05:26 PM
Currently there are only a few messages that will be displayed, like when you pay tribute when they demand it.
[Edited on 05/19/13 @ 01:53 PM]
anyone make this for the original aoe nonexpansion? also anyone know if they made something similar to this for aok as well?
Posted on 07/17/13 @ 06:26 AM
[Edited on 07/18/13 @ 11:00 PM]
Posted on 07/18/13 @ 10:47 PM
EXCELLENT! does exactly what it says with no bugs
note for windows vista and above users, you must run as administrator and use this only on unmodified aoe executables.
Posted on 07/19/13 @ 12:07 PM
Doing a similar program for AoE (without Rise of Rome) would be possible but that would be a huge work to do.
If someone wants to do this, he can use BinaryPatcher, all is left to do is collect the binary information and save it to new ini files... Which is the most difficult task !
Maybe information from the provided ini files (for 1.0b and 1.0c versions) may help.
Please help me !
Posted on 07/27/13 @ 09:13 AM
Error Size Doesn't match
You're not using the good version of the file or your file is not the original one.
Posted on 12/02/14 @ 12:53 PM
Use a clean install of the game.
Does this program help me to increase my pop limit in aoe ror hd 1.1 beta2...
Posted on 03/18/15 @ 09:47 AM
Is there a way this program or another similar to this allows for the option of playing the game single player without the cd? I own the CD, I just don't have a built-in cd drive on the computer I want to use it on (but have an external). It's just a little annoying.
Posted on 04/01/15 @ 06:34 AM
Just curious - thanks for any help!
|Pages:  2 3 4 5 6 » Last » |