Please login or register

Scenario Design and Modding
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Editing original campaings
posted 07-03-21 02:02 PM ET (US)   
Hi, im completely new to modding and i was wondering if it is possible to play aoe2 hd original campaigns with

-always start with at least 1 villager and resources for a town center
-be able to build anywhere (i noticed in some campaigns you are not allowed to build anything at all even if you manage to get a villager)
-full tech
-200 pop
-elite mameluke in all civs. I love this unit xD. with their upgrades if possible.

Im aware that there are cheats that give you all resources you want. But im not looking for that.

I like taking my time in all campaigns consuming all resources. Yeah i know it is a waste of time but still it entertains me. LOL i could spend like literally 5 hours chopping wood in a campaign level and it entertains me. Yeah im very easily entertained hahahah.

Tried downloading some software like RockNROR, AdvancedGenieEditor, Campaign Manager (cpnman3) but i wasnt able to make it work. Help please T_T.

I suppose its modding what i want to do. If not would you be so kind telling me where should i ask?
What do i need to learn to be able to do this on my own? Software needed?
Thank you all in advance for reading and specially those who help
Replies:
posted 07-04-21 08:35 AM ET (US)     1 / 2  
Aoe2 questions go to aok.heavengames.com I bet those guys have some tool in the blacksmith to unlock the camapign scenarios as well

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
posted 07-04-21 09:20 AM ET (US)     2 / 2  
Thnk you Fisk ill go there then.
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Modding » Editing original campaings
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames