Please login or register

Age of Empires / Rise of Rome / Definitive Edition
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: User manual
posted 01-12-01 11:55 AM ET (US)   
I've lost my user manual and now I want to give my game to my little brother. I think the interface will be a little tough for him without reading the user guide. I looked on Microsoft's site to see if they had a downloadable version but did not find one. Does anyone know of anything I can print out for him. Thanks for your help in advance.
Replies:
posted 01-12-01 04:41 PM ET (US)     1 / 3  
I believe in the AoE directory on your computer, there are some Read Me files (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires) and on the CD in the "D:\DOCS" folder there are some Technology charts for AoE/RoR- also on this website there are afew guides and not to menchion that back in the "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires" folder there is a help file that tells you the statistics of units, as well as other answers.

I hope this helps

posted 01-12-01 05:21 PM ET (US)     2 / 3  
On the TOT CD is a PDF file with the comple manual - perhaps the AOE CD has that too - don't remember tho.
posted 07-16-21 07:54 PM ET (US)     3 / 3  
I have a HELP folder in my AOE Directory, but no HELP File. When I click on HELP, it sends me to a Microsoft page online saying that Microsoft HELP programs don't work for Windows 10.
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Age of Empires / Rise of Rome / Definitive Edition » User manual
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames