!This is a Campaign file - put it in your Campaign folder to play!
A standalone single player scenario designed for AoE DE. I originally intended to have this scenario in a 5-level campaign but alas' here it is. I designed it with the concept of keeping a balance between detail and simplicity. There is no excessive eye-candy, just purposeful layouts and (hopefully) interesting scenery.
Story: The Senate will no longer tolerate Queen Zenobia's arrogance. Disgrace the Palmyrans by capturing their places of prayers and see it that the Greek Colony in the region is also silenced once their usefulness has been exhausted. (More detail in the map itself)
1. I did not design this map to be an accurate representation of Palmyra.
2. I put P3 as Persia on purpose for some architectural variety - otherwise almost everyone is using the Roman set which is a bit drab.
3. This scenario was designed and tested on HARD mode.
Enjoy! Feedback would be loved!
- Replaced P3's AI file - the build order was broken.
- Corrected P3 & P4's playernames to East Palmyra & West Palmyra. They were still Persians of * , I was going to change this to a Greek vs Persia scenario at one point and forgot to change the names back (d'oh).