So much for the quiet life - you step away from the campaigning for one minute and it all falls apart!
Throwing axe and short sword into the hands of civilians and former slaves you pushed the vandals off your domain. Yet still, the Germanic tribes have pushed harder through Roman territory than you had previously thought possible; now entire tribes are settling and occupying across the province.
Word has spread down the line. A darkness has fallen over the port Castra of Abusina; a merchant town governed by Lucius Decimus. Turning his back on the Roman Empire, Lucius has facilitated safe passage of the Barbarians into our lands and formed an alliance through his lust for gold.
- Rally the local populace that is still loyal to the Emperor
- Relieve Lucius Decimus of his post
- Once Abusina is rebuilt, move your legions through the desert pass to continue the fight
- Storm the Port Castra of Abusina and burn anyone and anything loyal to Lucius Decimus (Kill everything that wears the colour RED)
- Rebuild a Town Centre within the walls of Abusina
- Rebuild a Dock on the Canal Penninsula of Abusina
- Rebuild your Legions and remind the Barbarians who the Roman Empire is (Create x10 Centurions)
- Get yourself (Starting Centurion) through the desert pass (between the cliffs to the North-East)