This level is a 1 - 3 vs. 1 - 3 players MOBA for Age of Empires. The map is almost symmetrical, but fair for both sides. Pick any civilizations you like; the Full Tech Tree -option has been turned on for all players, meaning that all the civ bonus will be lost. Odd players are The Left Forces (players 1, 3, 5, 7) and even players are The Right forces (players 2, 4, 6, 8). There are three lanes; mid, top and botton. The players 1 and 2 control the mid lane and they both begin with a chariot as their hero. Players 3 and 4 control the top lane starting with an Improved Bowman. Players 5 and 6 control the botton lane starting with a Short Swordman. Players 7 and 8 are the computer players that send archers, clubmen and slingers to the front. Human players start from the Bronze Age, computer players stay in the Tool Age.
Heal your hero with the Blind Lame Priest next to your team's government center. Extra Blind Lame Priest can be found from the jungle, guarded by a Lion King. You can recreate your hero. If you die, queue the unit that is your hero from the respawn building (to the south of your team's Government Center).
1. You are a CHARIOT player -> make CHARIOT (NOT Scout, Cavalier, Elephant etc.)
2. You are an archer player -> make Improved Bowman or Composite Bowman (NOT Bowman, Horse Archer, Elephant Archer etc.)
3. You are a swordman player -> make Short Swordman or any update to that (NOT axeman for any reason)
The enemy team can monitor your respawn building and can immediately claim the win if they see you cheating (2 or more heroes at the same time or wrong hero). NOTE: Successful convertion isn't cheating - if your Blind Lame Priest converts an enemy unit, delete the converted unit as soon as possible. Neglecting to delete the unit even knowing of having it is cheating. NOTE 2: If your enemy is a noob, you could just tell them to delete the "wrong" or extra hero.
Collect resources with 4 isolated villagers and 2 support battle villagers to upgrade your hero. Free your team's 2 extra villagers/player + 3 slingers to player 5/6 to the north of the the top lane by beating the super strong gaia presence there. Free a hoplite for player 5/6 by beating 3 Elephant Kings guarding it below the botton lane. Free your team's Storage Pits of 2 Lion Kings near the main base for safer place to collect wood. Trade in the trading pond or fight against very strong gaia for the gold mines in jungle to gain access to more gold. There is some extra gold in the middle for the brave souls. Gain control of War Chests to get vision of different parts of the map and bodyblock your enemies.
Win the game by destroying the enemy Government Center in the opposite corner of your team's Government center. NOTE: If you don't take the default teams but adjust them manually, the allied victory will be turned on. Have the allied victory switched OFF before destroying the Government Center - that allows for the individual victories to take effect when the Government Center is destroyed.
- You may build houses and farms
-> When all resources are exhausted for the isolated 4 villagers, you could use them for farming
-> You may build "walls" from houses
-> Land house building sites to bodyblock your enemies. This is especially useful for the archer player
- Press Delete-button while having a piece of wall selected to delete it
- Protect your battle support villagers at all cost - they are irreplacable
- You can repair your team's Government Center, Barracks' and Archery Range with the battle support villagers for free
- It is recommended to use control groups
-> Ctrl + [Number] to make a control group
-> [Number] to select the control goup
-> Space Bar to focus view on the control group
- If you are a chariot player, keep in mind that if you upgrade to the Scythe Chariot the tramble damage applies also to allied troops - you could possibly get your team's minions and AI players turn on you!
- Suiciding your hero might be the fastest way to get from offense to defence (via respawn)
Please let me know if you like this scenario; positive feedback will make me publish more scenarios for Age of Empires! Also if you have some recommendations to adjust this scenario or new ideas, you know what to do!
UPDATE: Difficulty should be set to "Hardest" for a proper game.