It is a nice little mod, and it's early stages but I'm still gonna rate it :), This mod adds in a new civilization, the indians. It has the required ai's to play the game, though they can be worked on. Other than that I thought that the mod was very rushed with bugs like icon and building mismatch, technology tree mismatch and even the tech. tree it is meant to have has a lack of uniquity. They should have sturdier elephant archers (more HP), and most of the tech tree; the technology tree for the indians are bugged as the other civilizations unique bonuses/researches are not disabled. But they don't (which is another bug) and they have egyptians tech. tree intsead.
- You should not be require to put ai files in the with the original ai folder, you can just go: "Mods\\Rise of Legends\\ai\\INDIA Db.ai"
- It would be nice to have a tech tree made for the indians and a changelog (to store changes that you made).
- Elephant archers with more HP is nice but shouldn't be Indians only bonus, unless there is unit changed without using the technologies section.
- To fix the graphics bug you need to special copy yamato's (shang or choson would work as well) graphics and and paste it into India (in the units section)
- You also need to set the indian (in civilizations section) to Indian Tech. Tree not Egypt.
- After months of waiting, you still haven't fixed any of the issues I mentioned, but you have added "new civilizations" which are the old civilizations with just their names renamed, new playability changes except for the an upgrade for the Elephant Archer & Camel Rider.
[Edited on 05/22/16 @ 06:26 PM]
Posted on 04/15/16 @ 05:16 PM
Can you advise how to set this mod up? is there a manual to it?