-Awesome (Similar to a random map)
-Boat Wars 1 (Two islands, fighting for survival)
-Civilization Wars 1 (Rome vs. Greece vs. Egypt, plays like a random map)
-Egypt vs. Greece (Plays like a random map)
-Little Joey's Catapult Island (Little Joey (Hero Caesar) uses catapults to protect his island from invaders)
-Maze (A miscellaneous map with a maze of fortification)
-Little Joey's Pie-land (Little Joey (Hero Caesar) has built an island shaped like pie, and must protect it from invaders)
-Meep (Plays like a random map)
-War of the World (Two giant armies fight to the death)
Downloading now, may give it a review when I have time.
Posted on 05/05/08 @ 02:47 PM
You know, there's no point to submitting random maps.
Posted on 05/05/08 @ 10:26 PM
Or RM's with a bunch of random units on them.
Posted on 05/10/08 @ 05:21 AM
I patiently tried all 11 maps on hardest level. You cover a lot of landscapes some of which might result in interesting mazches. But what's fun when you're overwhelming the enemy in respect of both Ages and number of troops?
- "Awesome" ... well, there's nothing on this map. Unworthy even uploading.
- "battle". My forces are so overwhelming that the only question was would I win in 3 or in 5 minutes. "Fliegender Holländer" means Flying Dutchman, ships also used in the scenario "blue control".
- "Boat War". Hm...
- "Civilization War 1" sounds challenging. While I / Romans started in Tool Age (!)the enemy AIs remained in Stone Age until the end. This doesn't seem to be a war of civs but an error.
- "Egypt vs Greece" brings the nice idea of two wonders with parallel countdown. But for I'm Ages better than the enemy ...
- "Little Joey's ... three Islands". All too crazy.
- "Maze". Hm ...
- "Meep": applies the idea of nomads. Both begin on an island, bigger continents waiting in between. Maybe good for multiplayer.
- "War of the World": an open battle, but why are there still clubmen in the enemy's army? That's unfair.