You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoE Multiplayer Forum
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » AoE Multiplayer Forum » How to change game rules while using GameRanger?
Bottom
Topic Subject:How to change game rules while using GameRanger?
LuisT
Clubman
posted 05-14-20 10:37 AM ET (US)         
Hello everybody,

i am playing online Aoe3 Asian dynasties (last patch 1.03) with Gameranger. Everything's is working fine but 1 thing.

We go to a mutual lobby, start the game and arrive into the page before to start the game. I can change every option but not the game rules.

I saw that into the LAN page i can change the rules BUT when i start with gameranger, the pages goes through automatically.

If i change myself the rules into the LAN Page, then i don't access the last page to start the game.

If i try to host a game or to give my IP Adress to my friends, they don't find me and we are unable to play.

I play aoe 3 under windows 10. This is the last patch for aoe 3 and gameranger is up to date. Firewalls are unactive.

Thanks a lot !

RESOLVED > For those who are interested, you need after starting Gameranger, to leave Game, set the rules, then start the game by clicking "host".
And you can start the game !
Enjoy

[This message has been edited by LuisT (edited 05-15-2020 @ 05:06 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Fisk
Champion of AoEH
(id: Fruktfisk)
posted 05-16-20 05:20 PM ET (US)     1 / 1       
Hey LuisT, glad you could resolve your issue, but for future reference, there's this other site http://aoe3.heavengames.com/ where you might have more luck with questions regarding AoE3

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames