You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoE Multiplayer Forum
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » AoE Multiplayer Forum » Ghost Chaotic Laser Wars
Bottom
Topic Subject:Ghost Chaotic Laser Wars
volume
Clubman
posted 01-11-19 05:06 AM ET (US)         
anyone have that multiplayer scenario back in the days of IGN called Ghost Chaotic Laser Wars which worked for RoR trial?
AuthorReplies:
Fisk
Champion of AoEH
(id: Fruktfisk)
posted 01-11-19 08:10 AM ET (US)     1 / 7       
You aren't thinking of this one are you?

http://aoe.heavengames.com/dl-php/showfile.php?fileid=990&ci=b0870f3cd2f9ef51ad0cf37f894b4807YToxOntpOjA7YToyOntpOjA7czoxNDoiU2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHMiO2k6MTtzOjM5OiJsaXN0ZXIucGhwP3N0YXJ0PTAmYW1wO3NlYXJjaD1sYXNlciB3YXIiO319

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
volume
Clubman
posted 01-14-19 04:33 AM ET (US)     2 / 7       
no thats not it but that was the counterpart laser wars for the trial back in the day.

ghost chaotic laser wars had you with photon men, villagers and a wet wasteland of gold. it was a nifty map design for multiplayer that wasnt as common as chris13
Fisk
Champion of AoEH
posted 01-14-19 04:18 PM ET (US)     3 / 7       
Oh yeah so this was indeed as the title says Chris13 Laser Wars and it just happened to be uploaded by a user called Ghost2000. :/ Then I'm afraid that scenario is not in out possession. If you're in luck somebody could be sitting on it and decide to upload it, but it's a stretch.

//The warrior of Isola

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
Basse
Clubman
posted 01-15-19 06:17 AM ET (US)     4 / 7       
http://artho.com/age/scn/mfun/

This site has a Laser Wars scenario called chris13-laserwars.scn, it could unfortunately be the same that Fisk linked to, I don't have time to investigate further atm.
Each player has a wonder and 20 troopers.
Story in short: You have discovered a new technology. Its the stongest you have ever seen. You sold it to neighbors for lots of gold. Now you are about to discover a even better technology. Powerful enough to wipe out a town in seconds. So have your neighbors...
volume
Clubman
posted 01-16-19 03:23 AM ET (US)     5 / 7       
here is a site referencing the scenario im talking about labeled "Chaotic Laser War Map Set"

http://aoecity.freeservers.com/down.htm

however, the links are dead
volume
Clubman
posted 01-19-19 08:00 PM ET (US)     6 / 7       
lets try this way....

anyone have the scenario file chaoticlw.zip ?
Fisk
Champion of AoEH
posted 01-27-19 08:08 AM ET (US)     7 / 7       
I had figured you might've been able to contact someone from that site, but the Java Applet for the chat doesn't load in my browser, and I doubt that MindSpring email is still active. If you can get it to work against expectations it might be worth a shot though.

//The warrior of Isola

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames