Please login or register

Scenario Design and Modding
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Continuous Screenshot Competition Thread
posted 02-06-22 07:03 AM ET (US)   
Design something nice based on a theme we decide on (or no theme, free to choose whatever you like), then make a screenshot of it and share it here. It can be the original game or Definitive Edition, up to you!

I guess first round can be free to choose what you want, mods allowed. Since the place is so quiet I don't care much for the rules at the moment, just want to see something nice!

You all know how it works right: Post one screenshot (upload it on a host somewhere then embed it with the IMG tags in your post), then afterwards when the entries are in you get one vote (you cannot vote for own entry) for your favorite made by another forumer. No prizes, or constrained by time, we'll see how it goes I guess. After this first free round the winner picks the next theme.

Start posting your screenshot!

Entries:

1. Aracuan

2. PhatFish

3. AugustoSapienti

[This message has been edited by PhatFish (edited 04-22-2022 @ 05:34 PM).]

Replies:
posted 02-07-22 03:01 AM ET (US)     1 / 8  
I might make screenshot if I feel inspired

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
posted 02-22-22 09:19 AM ET (US)     2 / 8  
Oriental city of Zong Hui

Zong Hui is a fictional Chinese city located on the shore of the Yellow Sea and between two mountain ranges.
The city is important and rich in culture. It has a long colorful history with a big role in food production and trade due to it's location in a fertile valley and at the edge of a important sea trading route.

posted 02-23-22 10:45 PM ET (US)     3 / 8  
Is it vanilla content only or is mod content allowed?
posted 02-26-22 05:42 PM ET (US)     4 / 8  
Oh wait I didn't realize this was the competition thread

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
posted 03-14-22 07:57 AM ET (US)     5 / 8  
Beautiful screenshot aracuan! Though I must say I think the Egy building set looks a bit out of place?

Edited the OP, please see the info there. This thread is now the Continuous Screenshot Competition!
posted 03-14-22 08:05 AM ET (US)     6 / 8  
My entry:

The menacing old fool thought he could wololo his way into this village. A display of what happens when someone tries to spread the wrong ideas...
posted 03-22-22 08:06 PM ET (US)     7 / 8  
This is part of a campaign that is currently being developed for The 5th Legacy mod. Most of the props used on this image are currently available on the latest release. You can actually make these type of terrain mixing grass with a few different terrain props (for example you can see some red dots on the bottom left corner which were made with some missile hidden props to simulate flowers) and get somewhat realistic natural enviroments. However, we wanted to show a few new stuff that will be comming in the future, like different animals and units:

On this picture you can see:
- Gladiator hero Spartacus (custom made).
- Goat (unused AOE1 sprites are now enhanced and completed).
- Sheep (from AOE2, but resized, body proportions changed and no collar).
- "Hunter" Scout (carrying a dead gazelle, inspired in AOE4).
- Deer (from AOE2)
- Dog (from SC, with new dead animations and unique gameplay functions).
- Terrain props (some are custom made, others were ripped from AOM and other games).
posted 04-16-22 09:55 AM ET (US)     8 / 8  
That looks really cool, Ive always wanted to see some grass type of bushes in the original game. Great work.

Keep em coming, you can post any screenshot you like, doesn't have to have the most fanciest of designs!
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Modding » Continuous Screenshot Competition Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames