You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Modding
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Individual Victory Conditions not working?
posted 01-06-22 08:43 AM ET (US)   
I know this post already existed, I've tried EVERYTHING that post suggested, but none of them worked . I have a scenario based on "Lost" (Mission 3 for the Babylon Campaign.) I was trying to make it like the DE version. I made it so that if you kill a Yellow's Hero unit, PLayer 1 will win the scenario. Or you can defeat the Hittites and win the scenario that way. But none of them work! I am using Kill# cheat codes to test the scenarios, does that have an effect? I also have an ally which doesn't have a individual victory condition. GLobal Victory IS set to custom with no boxes checked . (I've double checked MANY MANY TIMES to confirm that conquest was not on.) What I'm I doing wrong here? PLease help me!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1atFsxJItkAkslQ0A36Kjd-R1VFM-fEsm/view?usp=sharing
Here is the scenario for those who want a look at the Victory conditions more closely. I am very confused right now on how the Victory Condition works. (I know the scenario probably looks trash, but its my best take on remaking Lost into the DE version.

[This message has been edited by Astrology AoE (edited 01-06-2022 @ 08:53 AM).]

Replies:
posted 01-07-22 06:41 AM ET (US)     1 / 2  
Hi!
Do you know that you can directly open RoR scenarios in DE? That way, you can preserve every victory (and defeat) condition.
posted 01-08-22 04:21 PM ET (US)     2 / 2  
As Ingo stated when he remade his campaigns - porting over to DE causes issues with VCs not working, try resetting them in DE after you have ported the scenario.
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Modding » Individual Victory Conditions not working?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames