Please login or register

Scenario Design and Modding
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Adding New Civilizations and Set Civs Unit
posted 12-24-21 09:03 AM ET (US)   
Hello, can anybody here show me how to add new civilizations and set unique Civilizations techs of Age of Empires Rise of Rome using Advanced Genie Editor? I tried many times to modify Civilizations and add new Civilizations with Advanced Genie Editors, and it's still not working. Please help me~

[This message has been edited by umam99 (edited 12-27-2021 @ 09:21 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-27-21 12:06 PM ET (US)     1 / 7  
If you mean in AoE RoR, you will need to use Upatch HD or RockNRoR; they are currently the only way you can add civilizations.

With RockNRoR you just to need to put the civilization's data in the RockNRor_civs.xml file and then set the number of civs you want to use (example: civilizations count="17")

With Upatch HD, you will need to make adjustments to the language files (as well as in A.G.E.) and to the up-mod.ini file.

[This message has been edited by The_Patriarck (edited 12-27-2021 @ 12:08 PM).]

posted 12-27-21 08:49 PM ET (US)     2 / 7  
So I don't have to use Advanced Genie Editors? Can you show me more of it, not just short way... I'm still a newbie here. Would be appreciated if you can make it to PDF for it.

Thanks for reply btw.
posted 08-31-22 01:15 AM ET (US)     3 / 7  
Can I join your discord @The_Patriarck?
posted 10-12-22 09:16 AM ET (US)     4 / 7  
Is there an offical aoeheaven discord?
posted 10-12-22 09:33 AM ET (US)     5 / 7  
No but there's an inofficial AoKH one

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
posted 10-13-22 01:22 AM ET (US)     6 / 7  
Why not creating one for Aoe2r (Rise of Rome) Heaven??
posted 11-21-22 03:19 PM ET (US)     7 / 7  
I guess there is noone to really push for action in that regard. The site is pretty inactive as it stands and there are other discords for this game already, guess there's noone to bother competing for our slice of the cake. Besides the AoKH discord was formally separated from Heavengames due to some rights conflict (that and the guy running it isn't HG staff I guess?), but it actually has a small (rather inactive) section for those who like to keep in touch with other HG:ers over Discord, and I'm not really sure there's any demand beyond that.

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Modding » Adding New Civilizations and Set Civs Unit
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames