Please login or register

Scenario Design and Modding
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Adding New Civilizations and Set Civs Unit
posted 12-24-21 09:03 AM ET (US)   
Hello, can anybody here show me how to add new civilizations and set unique Civilizations techs of Age of Empires Rise of Rome using Advanced Genie Editor? I tried many times to modify Civilizations and add new Civilizations with Advanced Genie Editors, and it's still not working. Please help me~

[This message has been edited by umam99 (edited 12-27-2021 @ 09:21 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-27-21 12:06 PM ET (US)     1 / 2  
If you mean in AoE RoR, you will need to use Upatch HD or RockNRoR; they are currently the only way you can add civilizations.

With RockNRoR you just to need to put the civilization's data in the RockNRor_civs.xml file and then set the number of civs you want to use (example: civilizations count="17")

With Upatch HD, you will need to make adjustments to the language files (as well as in A.G.E.) and to the up-mod.ini file.

[This message has been edited by The_Patriarck (edited 12-27-2021 @ 12:08 PM).]

posted 12-27-21 08:49 PM ET (US)     2 / 2  
So I don't have to use Advanced Genie Editors? Can you show me more of it, not just short way... I'm still a newbie here. Would be appreciated if you can make it to PDF for it.

Thanks for reply btw.
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Modding » Adding New Civilizations and Set Civs Unit
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames