You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Modding
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Modding » Extracting Definitive Edition official campaign scenarios
Bottom
Topic Subject:Extracting Definitive Edition official campaign scenarios
Romanos_V
Clubman
posted 08-23-19 03:30 AM ET (US)         
Hallo everybody!

My Question:
Did someone manage to extract the individual missions from the official AoE: DE campaigns so one can open them with the scenario editior?

OR

Is there a way to copy-paste the scenario instructions or some method to save me from typing out all the texts?

Background:
Under the name of "GenColossus" I overhauled and completed all the AoE/RoR original release mission articles in the AoE wiki in the recent months. I extracted the missions using the well-known "Campaign Manager" for AoE/RoR/AoK/AoC and copy-pasted the scenario instructions, hints, history etc.

Since the Definitive Edition is now available on Steam I bought it and want to add all the DE content. But as expected, the CpnMan is unable to extract anything. And typing out all the texts will take a long time.
AuthorReplies:
PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 10-01-19 10:30 AM ET (US)     1 / 3       
The instruction part of DE's editor, like the minimap, is very bugged. You'd think that with all these recent updates to DE they would have finally fixed that by now lol.

Only way at the moment is to type it out. Should be doable since they're not walls of text, but will take some time.
Zungen
Clubman
posted 06-24-20 04:26 PM ET (US)     2 / 3       
I'm sorry to necrothread, but I guess this is kind of important. You can extract AoE DE campaigns with this
https://docs.rs/genie/0.3.0/genie/

Related:
https://www.reddit.com/r/aoe/comments/d2ap4o/extract_campaigns_in_de/

Edit: I could upload them here, but I don't know if that's legal.

[This message has been edited by Zungen (edited 06-24-2020 @ 04:30 PM).]

PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 07-31-20 06:32 AM ET (US)     3 / 3       
They are up in the Granary if anyone wants to have a go at them:

DE stock campaign scenarios
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames