You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Multiplayer scenario transfer added in AOE:DE
Bottom
Topic Subject:Multiplayer scenario transfer added in AOE:DE
nottud
Clubman
posted 04-06-19 03:09 AM ET (US)         
Just seen in the last update multiplayer scenario transfer support has been finally added! Time to get designing.

What are people looking forward to hosting? Something tells me it may include lots of wolololo!

On a more serious note as a Scenario designer from Age of Mythology I look forward to making a few compatible game modes that don't require extensice triggering like Cat and Mouse, Castle Blood, etc. Some might need some creativity to get around lack of triggers but should be doable.
AuthorReplies:
Fisk
Champion of AoEH
(id: Fruktfisk)
posted 04-14-19 10:34 AM ET (US)     1 / 2       
This is actually a signficiant change for multiplayer. Map transfer makes getting a custom game going so much easier. What I would really like to see if it can be done is a good Tug of War map such as Desert Strike for StarCraft 1. I spent as much time playing different versions of that as I did the base game, and the clunkiness and pathfinding quirks of the old game was really part of what made it so fun.

edit: Imagine something like Zapdotep's Coke vs. Pepsi for that matter. That's such a quality map which could've had a much larger playerbase if map sharing had been part of the original game. We judges were probably too hard on that in retrospect, I mean how could I give a perfectly symmetrical MP map anything other than a 5 for Balance?

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris

[This message has been edited by Fisk (edited 04-14-2019 @ 10:46 AM).]

zapdotep
Clubman
posted 04-15-19 05:01 AM ET (US)     2 / 2       
Senpai noticed me!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          
The best stuff I made for Age of Empires:
 Composite Editor 1.1 Rated 5.0 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Utility)
 Coke vs. Pepsi Rated 4.4 ★ ★ ★ ★ ⅖ (Multi player scenario)
 The Map of the World (Real world map)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames