You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Tai Gun II remastered for Definitive Edition
Bottom
Topic Subject:Tai Gun II remastered for Definitive Edition
Ingo van Thiel
Clubman
posted 01-06-19 07:56 PM ET (US)         
The Tai Gun II was first published in 1999 for Rise of Rome. I have now submitted a "remastered" 20th anniversary version for the Definitive Edition. All maps have been completely redesigned with some new features such as hedges, vegetable gardens, new types of bridges, trees with their roots in water and many more.

Story: The Tai Gun made their peace with the Shang many years ago. The former enemies have turned into friends, and the Tai Gun have become the Shang Emperor's most loyal followers. Life is no easier though. The Tai Gun are among the last supporters of a crumbling empire. Barbarians are causing havoc at the border, and the Chou are becoming a serious threat to the Shang dynasty. However, the greatest danger comes from within. The Shang are being torn apart by murderous intrigues, power-hungry noblemen and treacherous counselors. You will never know whom to trust...

Check it out! You can download it here.

My new double album, "Song Machine Vol. 1 and 2" with 24 of my songs is online now on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon and most other online services. Check it out, it's published under my name.
AuthorReplies:
Fisk
Champion of AoEH
(id: Fruktfisk)
posted 01-07-19 03:58 AM ET (US)     1 / 3       
It's cool to see you mixing up old and new design tricks Ingo. I really like the look of those stranded fishing ships.

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
Ingo van Thiel
Clubman
posted 01-08-19 07:21 AM ET (US)     2 / 3       
Thanks Fisk
PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 01-27-19 06:34 AM ET (US)     3 / 3       
Everyone should play this masterpiece, either using the original game or DE. Thanks for updating!

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames