You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » How can I get Composite Editor help files hosted directly on AoEH?
Bottom
Topic Subject:How can I get Composite Editor help files hosted directly on AoEH?
zapdotep
Clubman
posted 09-12-18 06:00 AM ET (US)         
Over time the image hosts come and go, and the links go dead. How can I get the Composite Editor help pages hosted directly on AoEH?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          
The best stuff I made for Age of Empires:
 Composite Editor 1.1 (Utility)
 Coke vs. Pepsi Rated 4.4 ★ ★ ★ ★ ⅖ (Multi player scenario)
 The Map of the World (Real world map)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AuthorReplies:
PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 09-12-18 07:59 AM ET (US)     1 / 4       
Hey welcome back dude Can't you simply add the images in the document/files and upload them to the Granary?
zapdotep
Clubman
posted 09-12-18 07:05 PM ET (US)     2 / 4       
Thanks!
Actually it's already there but Granary stuff can't be directly embedded.
Looking for something you can click on and it displays directly in the web browser, like an article directly on the main site.

PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 09-14-18 08:08 AM ET (US)     3 / 4       
http://aoe.heavengames.com/wp-content/uploads/composite_editor/Help.html

Here you go.

Also a word of advice: Never use spaces when creating links. I had to manually edit every .html file to update all the links in them for the files to work.

You should know I still use your tool every time I design something. It's amazing. I never bother to install the marker though. The "three trees beta tree" works fine for me.
zapdotep
Clubman
posted 09-14-18 04:08 PM ET (US)     4 / 4       
Well that works, thank you!
There's also this GIMP tutorial: http://aoe.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aoecgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,6368
It's survived so far but certain current events are making me unsure.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames