You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.11 replies
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Help translation of a scenario
Bottom
Topic Subject:Help translation of a scenario
Neils
Clubman
posted 04-28-18 04:43 PM ET (US)         
Hello

I am interested in translating the betas (dawn of civilization) campaign, which is the only original campaign of ensembles studios that are not in Spanish.

but I have no idea how it is done,

And I need a little help, I can send the translated texts to my diona and please someone who knows the mountains

regards
AuthorReplies:
PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 05-02-18 08:47 AM ET (US)     1 / 11       
You can extract the campaign scenario's with Campaign manager, then translate them yourself (you could use Google's translate feature to help you).
Neils
Clubman
posted 05-02-18 04:40 PM ET (US)     2 / 11       
Thnaks you , but How do I translate the cartography? , I would love to leave the maps in my language and also in the last map there is a historical error that I would like to correct
Bl4cKst0rM
Clubman
posted 05-25-18 08:21 AM ET (US)     3 / 11       
Woah, this unnoticed thing shocks me, I'm now also troubleshooting with same problem, how to extract maps from scenarios?

Neils thanks for noticing this issue.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Hebrews 13:6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Bl4cKst0rM
Clubman
posted 10-12-18 02:23 PM ET (US)     4 / 11       
Anyone finally replies?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Hebrews 13:6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Fisk
Champion of AoEH
(id: Fruktfisk)
posted 10-12-18 04:30 PM ET (US)     5 / 11       
This is probably a crapshoot solution, but have you tried just taking a screenshot of the briefing screen?

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
chab
Clubman
posted 10-16-18 10:49 AM ET (US)     6 / 11       
I managed to extract a scenario's map in RockNRor, I need to integrate this properly and next version will allow you to get scenario maps BMP files.
Fisk
Champion of AoEH
(id: Fruktfisk)
posted 10-19-18 05:04 PM ET (US)     7 / 11       
Haha Chab you're great. You come up with all the real technical solutions while all I can do is suggest bad workarounds.

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
Bl4cKst0rM
Clubman
posted 10-27-18 12:11 PM ET (US)     8 / 11       
Screenshot lol.... I'm mad

PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 10-27-18 12:19 PM ET (US)     9 / 11       
Chab you are a wizard lol. I don't know how you're able to pull all of this off (without the source code!) - you never cease to amaze me.
chab
Clubman
posted 10-28-18 09:44 AM ET (US)     10 / 11       
let me finish a few things and i'll upload a new build where you can get the BMP map from a scenario, and save a scenario as .scn too.
There will be 2 buttons in "F3" menu in scenario editor.
chab
Clubman
posted 11-01-18 09:30 AM ET (US)     11 / 11       
I uploaded a new RockNRor build.

You will find the new features (extract map BMP, save as scn) in scenario editor "rocknror" menu.

The build also includes new (configurable) options for unit formations (when right-clicking to order units to move), including a new CTRL-right click way of telling units to move. See the documentation in RockNRor ZIP file for more information.

Here is a summary of main rocknror shortcuts (click image to visit RockNRor website for more information)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames