You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Age of Empires / Rise of Rome / Definitive Edition
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Age of Empires / Rise of Rome / Definitive Edition » Age of Empires Heaven complete file list as of 20/02/2020
Bottom
Topic Subject:Age of Empires Heaven complete file list as of 20/02/2020
SuperFrizzio
Clubman
posted 02-20-20 04:04 PM ET (US)         
Welp, this took me a whole 5 years but I've finally managed to download and play ALL of the Age of Empires Heaven files uploaded in the Granary section, be it a campaign, scenario (both singleplayer and multiplayer), mod, miscellaneous file, everything from both AoE/RoR and Definitive Edition. Every file has been downloaded and played as a personal tribute to both this site and one of my favourite games of all time: Age of Empires 1.

Here's my personal .txt file where I listed all of the files I've downloaded and played categorised by section / game complete with the authors..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IMWMRtIBM_3UPPrLzmaMq4LltS5rxn8q/view?usp=sharing
AuthorReplies:
chab
Clubman
posted 02-22-20 08:33 AM ET (US)     1 / 7       
omg !

Now people will expect you to give your list of "best files" from the list
PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 02-23-20 12:52 PM ET (US)     2 / 7       
You deserve a gold medal. Hard to believe but I believe you! And yes what were your favorites? Cheers

Fisk
Champion of AoEH
(id: Fruktfisk)
posted 02-24-20 04:30 AM ET (US)     3 / 7       
I've got to say, I thought we had more files than this. The Granary always seemed to me like this wast unmappable landscape of old mediocre scenarios and campaigns where you have to search for hours for those grains of gold, but now you tell me it's literally just a couple thousand files?

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
SuperFrizzio
Clubman
posted 02-24-20 09:14 AM ET (US)     4 / 7       
Thank you guys! Well, my favourite's are certainly the ones from Ingo Van Thiel and Andrea Rosa, I have a soft spot for both Firelegion_56 and The_Rasher too. (I loved the Magnus serie with the modified graphics, I was hoping to see more mods like that). There were several other good campaigns as well but now I can't remember which ones (Yeah, I should have created a folder where I'd put the best files in it).

I deleted all of the campaigns I've downloaded for space reasons but I still do have all of the scenarios preserved:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476034202408714271/681518882779168838/unknown.png

[This message has been edited by SuperFrizzio (edited 02-24-2020 @ 09:14 AM).]

ephestion
Clubman
posted 02-24-20 09:53 PM ET (US)     5 / 7       
Every year they should have a mega pack download with all the scenarios to date. Starting with your compilation.

I was thinking Heavengames was not just about the downloads. Where else would we learn to Mod the original game? What about all those hacks to bypass the cinematic to almost every game in the series? The forums were better than the interface we have now through Discord for example but people are interested in Meme posting and interacting briefly with those. Having said all that, It is extraordinary to find someone who actually did something and presented it for free to the game fans. Well done SuperFrizzio.

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde
"I don't think I'm smarter than you because you believe in God. I think I'm smarter than you because you're absolutely nuts. -Stormraider responding to me."
SuperFrizzio
Clubman
posted 02-25-20 01:02 PM ET (US)     6 / 7       
Thank you very much!
AoEH_Algernon
Banned
posted 03-02-20 01:18 PM ET (US)     7 / 7       
I Still luv this game ... Bronzed in like 17 minutes
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames