You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Age of Empires / Rise of Rome / Definitive Edition
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Age of Empires / Rise of Rome / Definitive Edition » Are Cataphracts good yet
Bottom
Topic Subject:Are Cataphracts good yet
Draco_Wolfgand
Clubman
posted 08-08-19 03:59 PM ET (US)         
Ahhh, yes, it has been so long. Yeah, I... Took a break for a while . However, while scrolling through the wiki while bored, I found out a few upgrades were done to the Cataphract.

So... Is it good yet? I always thought that, while Cavalry is a powerfull unit on the Bronze Age, its utility falls short on the Iron Age. For several reasons, one of which being that its relatively low pierce armor means it actually kind of struggles keeping up with Iron Age archers. Then again, I havent played the game in a while.

( Also, the title was suppose to be "Are Cataphracts good yet?" but I somehow only noticed it after I already posted it. Awkward... )

[This message has been edited by Draco_Wolfgand (edited 08-08-2019 @ 04:00 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Kenntak
Clubman
posted 08-12-19 10:49 AM ET (US)     1 / 1       
I think they are decent now, they are more cost effective and tougher. Is there a place where you can find a summary of all updates based upon unit and civilization.

By the way, I played the Macedonians the other day and was surprised to see them with catapults.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames