You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Age of Empires / Rise of Rome / Definitive Edition
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Age of Empires / Rise of Rome / Definitive Edition » Playing Game Offline
Bottom
Topic Subject:Playing Game Offline
Kenntak
Clubman
posted 05-21-19 04:16 AM ET (US)         
Is there a way to play Age of Empires: Definitive Edition while offline? If not, you can't play the game when WIFI is out?
AuthorReplies:
ephestion
Clubman
posted 05-25-19 02:28 PM ET (US)     1 / 3       
Note You can only change your designated offline device three times per year.

Prepare your device

If you have multiple Windows 10 devices, you’ll need to make sure that the device you intend to use offline is set as the designated offline device. You can only have one device as your designated offline device.

To set your device as your designated offline device:

1 Make sure that you’re online.
2 Check that your device has the latest Windows updates: Go to Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and see if any relevant updates are available.
3 Open the Store. You’ll be prompted to sign in if you haven’t already.
4 Select the Me icon (this is your profile picture).
5 Select Settings, and then under Offline Permissions, make sure that the toggle is set to On.

Once you set this, any devices previously designated as offline will be toggled to Off, and you’ll no longer be able to play games offline on those devices.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/gaming-on-windows/play-games-offline-windows-10

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde
"I don't think I'm smarter than you because you believe in God. I think I'm smarter than you because you're absolutely nuts. -Stormraider responding to me."
Kenntak
Clubman
posted 05-26-19 03:36 AM ET (US)     2 / 3       
Thanks a lot for the help! I can't believe things are this complicated now. I guess gone are the days where I just install a game from a CD, lol. I wonder if in the future there will be different license packages for how many times you want to play a game per week!
ephestion
Clubman
posted 05-26-19 04:10 AM ET (US)     3 / 3       
Don't give them ideas Kenntak

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde
"I don't think I'm smarter than you because you believe in God. I think I'm smarter than you because you're absolutely nuts. -Stormraider responding to me."
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames