You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Age of Empires / Rise of Rome / Definitive Edition
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, EpiC_Anonymous, Epd999

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.12 replies
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Age of Empires / Rise of Rome / Definitive Edition » The 1.0b patch wasn't provided by Phatfish it was provided by me.
Bottom
Topic Subject:The 1.0b patch wasn't provided by Phatfish it was provided by me.
ephestion
Clubman
posted 10-10-18 07:08 AM ET (US)         
Years ago I re-posted the 1.0b patch and made it available online. For years everyone was using 1.0C and I made mention I liked using the infinite farm bug in 1.0b. After uploading the file online, someone recirculated it and posted it up on the download section here. Just saying...

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde
"I don't think I'm smarter than you because you believe in God. I think I'm smarter than you because you're absolutely nuts. -Stormraider responding to me."
AuthorReplies:
Fisk
Champion of AoEH
(id: Fruktfisk)
posted 10-11-18 02:12 AM ET (US)     1 / 12       
ITT the patch was originally provided by Microsoft.

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
ephestion
Clubman
posted 10-11-18 02:39 AM ET (US)     2 / 12       
Yeah but it went out of circulation. It was my backup that everyone circulated.

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde
"I don't think I'm smarter than you because you believe in God. I think I'm smarter than you because you're absolutely nuts. -Stormraider responding to me."
Fisk
Champion of AoEH
(id: Fruktfisk)
posted 10-11-18 07:06 AM ET (US)     3 / 12       
Did you consider the possibility that multiple copies of the patch file may have been in circulation?

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
ephestion
Clubman
posted 10-11-18 08:12 AM ET (US)     4 / 12       
Just ask Phatfish where he got the file from. It was out of circulation and I made it available to this community.

Kataphraktoi
Clubman
posted 10-11-18 12:36 PM ET (US)     5 / 12       
That is quite petty of you to demand the credit for circulating an official microsoft patch, ya know?

"Excellent could be any map that has the quality of a ES random map or ES scenario. AoK is an excellent, award winning game. That's where I'd start." -AnastasiaKafka

"Hard work is evil. Bitmaps are stupid. Working on a scenario for more than one afternoon is stupid. Triggers are stupid. Testing your own scenario is stupid. The world is stupid. You are the Greatest." -Ingo Van Thiel
PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 10-11-18 03:35 PM ET (US)     6 / 12       
Actually I got it from the pope. He made the installer and blessed it with the divine original .exe files from the Gold Edition. He is credited in the patch, have a look.
ephestion
Clubman
posted 10-11-18 03:41 PM ET (US)     7 / 12       
SO who are you going to believe? Phatfish's tale about the Pope or me?

PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 10-11-18 04:00 PM ET (US)     8 / 12       
ephestion
Clubman
posted 10-12-18 05:45 AM ET (US)     9 / 12       
Yes, yes make a mockery of it all...

DoomFrost
Clubman
(id: Cyrix)
posted 10-12-18 09:48 PM ET (US)     10 / 12       
Praise be to Ephestion giver of 1.0b, rebuker of 1.0c and it's malnourished following! May he continually feed us with infinite food and clothe us with infinite hats!

Woe unto those that speak ill against our sovereign for they shall be placed onto the nearest Big Bertha and jack be nimble'd outside map boundaries!
Thompsoncs
Clubman
posted 10-13-18 06:01 AM ET (US)     11 / 12       
All these years, and still up to the old trolling tricks? One might think people grow up, but clearly there are exceptions.
ephestion
Clubman
posted 10-14-18 06:02 AM ET (US)     12 / 12       
Finally a sensible person. DoomFrost should be promoted.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames